Only our name is shabby ... your project need not be!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Week #56 - 'Spring Color Challenge' WINNERS!

A BIG shabby thank you to everyone for being so supportive of this wonderful, shabby little challenge blog!!!   Another fabby week here in the Tea Room for our Flower Palette challenge --  138 BEAUTIFUL cards and projects this week - and the Shabby Girls enjoyed peeking at each and every single one of them!! We also would like to recognize and thank our 1,242 FABULOUS FOLLOWERS for peeking and joining in on the weekly challenges! We {heart} you all in the Tea Room so very much!!!

Don't forget ... if you're sporting either a Shabby Tea Room blinkie, Tea Time Terrific Top Three badge, Winner badge or Guest Designer badge, contact me via e-mail to be added to the Shabby Girlfriends page!

Please join me in thanking Lizzi Droege for joining us in the Tea Room last week as our Guest Designer and thank you also to Sheri Holt for joining us as our Month-Long Guest Designer!

A very special thank you to our regular monthly sponsor, Robyn's Fetish, for sponsoring the Tea Room challenge last week by providing an awesome digital set to our winner!

A QUICK REMINDER ... the Shabby Girls {heart} visiting your wonderful blogs filed with such inspiration, but with the increasing popularity of the Tea Room challenges, it is becoming more time consuming to get around to each and every applicant's submission in order to leave comments. Please consider turning WORD VERIFICATION OFF and leaving COMMENT MODERATION ON.  If you have Comment Moderation turned on, we may not be able to leave a comment on your blog.



The Shabby Girls thank you ALL for sharing your special paper crafting talents with us here in the Tea Room! The talent and inspiration was so WONDERFUL this week!   And now, without further ado, here are the creations that caught my eye this week for capturing the essence of the 'Spring Color' challenge:

HONORABLE MENTION CUPS OF TEA:

1.   Kathleen #19

2.   Elizabeth H. #28

3.     Loriete #59

4.   Deb Saaranen #64

5.   Gro Tjelveit #81

6.    Fran #87

7.    Sarah B. #90

8.    Suevan911 #102

9.    Tammy Roberts #127

10.  Carol R. #131

THE SHABBY TEA ROOM TEA TIME TERRIFIC TOP THREE WINNERS:

1.    Mandy #36

2.    Emily Keaton #54

3.   Tracey #94

THE SHABBY TEA ROOM WINNER:

Cindy Holshouser #96!  WOW ... the basket filled with beautifully colored Easter eggs looks just like the inspiration picture!  How absolutely sweet and adorable ... the eggs are so delicately colored and glittered that they look good enough to eat!  Thank you, Cindy, for sharing your talents with us all this week in the Tea Room :)

Congratulations to ALL! Tea Time Terrific Top Three and Winner, please grab your badges from our sidebar that you can proudly display on your blogs! Winner, please contact me via e-mail to claim your prize!


Please be sure to review the rules on our sidebar in order to be considered for the weekly top honors and prizes!

6 comments:

Cindy Holshouser said...

I will proudly display my new 'tea pot' on my blog. Thanks so much for selecting my Easter Basket.I really enjoy The Shabby Tea Room!

Tracey said...

Wow.......thankyou so much for choosing my card in the top 3. I really enjoy visiting the Shabby Tea Room! I can't wait to display my "teapot".

Emily Keaton said...

THANK YOU!! I can't tell you how thrilled I am that my Easter Blessings card was chosen among this week's Terrific Top Three. I'm so happy! I can't wait to add my Shabby Tea Pot to my sidebar. Thanks so much. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Congrats to Cindy and the top 3 and Honorable Memtions! Awesome creations!!! :-)

Heather said...

Congrats to all the winners this week! Some beautifully Shabby creations...inspiring! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the challenge and the lovely samples.
Dorothy S